We have a number of fully accessible spaces available to hire for rehearsals, meetings, workshops, conferences and social events.
For hire enquiries please email Charlotte on email@example.com
“Professional and accessible space with a friendly touch. Possibly the most accessible rehearsal space in all of London”
Key features (further info below or detailed in hire brochure available to download):
- Fully accessible, including height adjustable lighting rig and changing bench
- High spec sound and lighting equipment
- 5 minutes walk from Hoxton station (London Overground, Zones 1 & 2) and 15 mins from Old Street (London Underground Northern Line & National Rail, Zone 1)
- Sprung dance floor in rehearsal room
- Kitchen facilities with zip tap (instant boiling water & filtered cold water)
- Friendly and welcoming team, always on-hand to help
About Bradbury Studios
Bradbury Studios opened its doors in 2009. Since then, thousands of people have enjoyed its facilities, as one of the few fully accessible rehearsal spaces, offices and workspaces in the UK.
Thanks to a major fundraising drive we were able to raise the £2.6m we needed and, with Artillery Architecture & Interior Design and Paragon Management, to develop the site into a visible model of inclusive creative practice.
The building is a fabulous creative environment; we can now work with more young people, creative professionals and emerging artists than ever before.
We invite you to explore our videos, photos and fundraising pages to learn more about the story of Bradbury Studios. Please note that charities are also permitted to hire some of our facilities, see below.
“A fabulous space for our workshop, bright, welcoming and friendly with Graeae’s staff going the extra mile to cater for all our needs. We’ve held lots of workshops across England, and it’s lovely to be in a space that has a real personality and warmth, something that is quite special and unique about Graeae.”
Take a closer look at our fully accessible building using our virtual tour. Move around by using the arrow keys or clicking and dragging your mouse. Look out for the informational hotspots to view images and to find out more about our facilities.
Bradbury Studios is the perfect location for your charity’s rehearsals, workshops, meetings and conferences. Stylish, accessible and friendly, the venue is close to strong transport links and can accommodate groups of up to 100.
Download the brochure to find prices for:
- 11m x 8.5m rehearsal room
- 7m x 4m meeting room
- Managed events such as conferences or showings of work
We are also able to offer:
- MWB Mercedes Sprinter minibus with wheelchair lift (for up to eight people)
- Audio Description Kit
- Portable Induction Loop