Graeae – one of the worlds leading disabled led theatre companies, led by Jenny Sealey MBE since 1997 – is recruiting for trustees to help provide strategic direction and support on its board, as the charity enters its 40th year in 2021.
Specifically, as a board member, we will invite you to use your skills, experience and attitude, to:
- Make a real difference to the future of theatre practice
- Help develop meaningful opportunities for disabled performers and creative practitioners
- Support the production of theatre which challenges perceptions and pushes boundaries
- Actively engage with the strategic decisions and planning necessary to ensure Graeae thrives
- Deepen understanding of the lives of people from a range of social backgrounds and cultures
Graeae is committed to meeting access requirements and has funding in place to cover access costs for applicants for its trustee vacancies. If you would like to discuss this or have any questions about access, please contact Lizzy Luxford on email@example.com.
For further information, download the application pack. This is a voluntary position.
Deadline for applications: 2 May 2021 at 5pm.
We welcome applications from people who identify as Deaf, disabled and/or neurodivergent.