10 Stages of Reflection, inspired by Shahid Iqbal Khan’s 10 Nights
What’s on offer?
- Tailored Zoom Workshops (approximately 2 hours)
- For groups aged 14+
- Designed and delivered by highly skilled Deaf, disabled and neurodivergent artists
About the workshop
In this workshop, participants will be guided through 10 stages that will explore personal responses to the play 10 Nights.
Participants will focus inward, finding inspiration in their own experiences. No previous experience of writing is needed as the workshop will be tailored to each group.
- Explore ways to develop narrative, stories and character journeys
- Connect with their inner ‘writer’
- Be offered tools that will support development of ideas from inspiration
- Gain confidence in writing and develop an understanding of play writing
With thanks to Arts Council England, Esmee Fairbairn and Garfield Weston we are able to offer these workshops at a reduced fee.
Under the current circumstances, many people are still uncertain about visiting the theatre. In response to this, we are creating a digital education package with a filmed version of the performance, a digital version of this workshop, resources and much more.
If you are interested in booking the Live Zoom workshop and / or interested in finding out more about the digital package, please contact email@example.com / 020 7613 6900
We would like to thank the following people for their care, generosity and creativity whilst developing this workshop; Ayzah Ahmed, Josh Elliott, Maristella Farina, Sahera Khan and Shahid Iqbal Khan.