Graeae & Jenny Sealey in the media
- Jenny Sealey Podcast for InHouse, the Podcast series for Stagedoor app. Listen here (or below) or read the transcript here.
Jenny Sealey speaks at TedX Exeter. Click here to watch if you can’t see the thumbnail below.
Jenny Sealey speaks at TedX Warwick. Click here to watch if you can’t see thumbnail below.
Graeae documents & resources:
- A BSL introduction for box office and FOH teams
- Graeae: the story since 2015 (annual review)
- Who We Are
- Media Language Guide
- Access essentials guide (useful for FoH/box office/marketing staff)
- Graeae Timeline
- Accessible marketing resources – will download a .zip file
- Acting and Auditioning: A Practical Guide (for actors)
- BSL Fingerspelling Alphabet (courtesy of BritishSign.co.uk)
- Captioning a video
- Access logos download
- Aerial Signs (a training resource for aerial circus, plus BSL glossary)
- An Inclusive Guide to Teaching in Theatre (for teachers, practitioners, directors)
- ‘How to…’ videos for making accessible work online
Also check our press page for latest press releases and other resources.
For alternative formats, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7613 6900